Userware is a software company founded in 2007 by two experts in Microsoft technologies. It has gained popularity in the last years for consumer apps such as XLS Editor (#1 Paid Productivity App of the Windows Store in the first half of 2014), and WikiOS.org, a patent-pending online operating system made in Silverlight that could be enhanced Wiki-style by users thanks to an online development environment. Today, by releasing "C#/XAML for HTML5", Userware aims to enable all C#/XAML developers to build cross-platform apps with the skills,
tools, and code base they already have.
Products and services
- C#/XAML for HTML5 : A free Visual Studio extension that enables developers to create cross-platform HTML5 apps using only C# and XAML.
- XLS Editor (Windows 8): Create, view, edit, and save Excel files (XLS / XLSX) on Windows 8 devices.
- Other Windows 8 apps and games: Olympus Farmer (free simulation game), To-Do List, Task Robot, Creazy Beavers' Island...
- Wiki-OS.org: The first web OS that is developed like a wiki. With its online development environment, it makes it easy to add new features and to build upon other people's work. Wiki-OS.org completely redefines the open-source experience. Made in Silverlight.
- Other "User-Generated Software" solutions: Userware API and Userware for Office. We apply the principles of wiki to software applications, so that both developers and end-users can enhance an application directly from within the application itself
Professional services: We provide top of the line professional services in application and game development (including development of touch-optimized Windows 8 applications, WPF applications, Silverlight applications, and more). We also excel in providing consulting services and training courses around Microsoft technologies. Please contact us for more information.